Whether you watch it for the commercials or you care about the game itself, by now you should know that the Super Bowl is this weekend, and a team that hits New Jersians' hearts as locally as possible will be in it when the Giants face the Patriots.
There are so many places you could watch the game, but in case you are stumped for ideas, we'll give you five in this week's 5 Things You Need to Know Today. Here they are:
- You need to know you can watch the Super Bowl at Jigg's Corner Saloon: And if you get there early (between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.), you can take advantage of their happy hour drink specials too.
- You need to know you can watch the Super Bowl at Applebee's on Route 23: The Butler restaurant has many HD televisions at the bar for your viewing pleasure and you can even get some food there too.
- You need to know you can watch the game at Trackside Bar & Grill: Alright, are you sensing a theme here yet? You can probably catch a glimpse of the game at any bar in the country. But in case you forgot about Trackside, they also have televisions and will likely have fans of both teams hanging out at the bar.
- You need to know you can watch the game at home: Maybe this is a given. But, just like with New Year's Eve, some people hype the Super Bowl up to be a night where they must go out. Why? Stay home with your family and scream at your tv together.
- You need to know you can watch the game at Best Buy: What's better than watching the game on one television? Watching it on 10, of course. If you're looking to maximize your view, stop at Best Buy in Riverdale and see what it's like.
On a related note, we want to see how you're getting ready for Sunday's game. Have an awesome photo of yourself covered in Giants or Patriots gear? Send it to email@example.com