Five Places to Walk Your Dog
Give your dog a treat by taking them for a nice walk.
The weather is getting warmer which means there are fewer excuses to not take your pups for the long walks they've been yearning for through the winter. But where does a dog lover take Scooby on such an outdoor expedition? Here are five ideas.
- You Could Walk Your Dog at Silas Condict Park: Silas Condict Park is perfect this time of year if you're looking for a quiet walk with your dog. The park is nearly empty and as long as you do not stray too far into the woods, you should be safe from bears.
- You Could Walk Your Dog at Pyramid Mountain: If you're not afraid of bears, Pyramid Mountain is a beautiful place for you and your pooch, complete with several hiking trails.
- You Could Walk Your Dog at the Norvin Green State Forest: This forest with walking trails in Bloomingdale is the perfect spot to walk your dog and listen to the soothing sounds of nature. Beware of bears here.
- You Could Walk Your Dog at Sloan Park: Sloan Park, in Bloomingdale, borders the river on one side and Main Street, Bloomingdale, on the other.
- You Could Walk Your Dog in Your Neighborhood: Whether you live in Butler and have the luxury of sidewalks to walk your dog on, or you live in Kinnelon and have neighborhoods that surround beautiful lakes, take an hour to take your dog out for a nice stroll today.