Five Things to Look Forward to in June
We're helping you plan ahead this Friday.
They say the early bird gets the worm, so we're helping you have whichever worm you want by giving you a look at what's to come this June.
Here are five things you need to be prepared for in June.
- You Need to Know When to Sign Up For School Physicals: Kinnelon Public Schools will be holding school physicals on June 3 at Kinnelon High School, but appointments must be made in advance and must be made by the end of today. To make an appointment, click here.
- You Need to Know the Circus is Coming to Bloomingdale: Tri-boro Little League is sponsoring the Circus Vidbel at the Walter T. Bergen School fields on June 1 at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. The family-owned traveling circus has been performing for more than 26 years. Tickets are now on sale at the Anderson Field, B&B Deli and the Bloomingdale Recreation Center (8 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Mondays and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Wednesdays). Tickets are $9 in advance; $12 at the door; free for children under two and can also be obtained by calling Sally Fane at 973-317-2811.
- You Need to Know Where To Buy Lemonade in June: Alex's Lemonade Stand Grand Stand Event is being hosted by Stonybrook School students and parents on June 7 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the school parking lot. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation is a foundation dedicated to childhood cancer research.
- You Need to Know When the Butler Marketplace Will Be at Its New Spot: Butler Mayor Robert Alviene and the borough council will be cutting the ribbon on the Butler Marketplace reopening on June 6 at 3 p.m. at River Place.
- You Need to Know Butler is Having its Prom in June: Butler High School prom will be held on June 3, while Kinnelon's prom will be held next Friday. Patch will have coverage of both, so stay tuned!