Kinnelon Bagel and G&A Bagels have long been staples of the tri-boro community. We decided to pin them up against each other in a rivalry only our readers can claim the winner of: Which shop has the best bagels?
Some like their bagels fluffy and served hot. Some care more about the variety of flavors. Whatever your bagel preference, help out your favorite bagel spot in Tri-Boro Patch's first Patch Rivals contest.
How it Works: Visit either G&A Bagels' Patch Places page here or Kinnelon Bagel's Patch Places page here and leave a review in the comments. On Feb. 29 at 5 p.m., the business with the most reviews will be declared the winner! The winner will be rewarded with assorted Patch swag and the satisfaction of knowing they're a tri-boro favorite.
What You Can Get Out Of It: The most popular bagel shop won't be the only winner. Right after we count up all the reviews, we will be choosing one random reviewer to receive a $20 gift certificate to the winning business!
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, review the business of your choice, either Kinnelon Bagel or G&A Bagels, by commenting on the respective business' Patch Places page.
- All entries must be received by Feb. 29 at 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
- You may enter one time, so that everybody has a chance.
- One winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a $20 gift card to the winning business.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.