Here are 2 bodyweight cardio workouts and a dumbbell complex you can try. Rest for 2 minutes in between sets (try not to rest between exercises) and repeat 3-5 times. These are meant to be three separate workouts.
If you feel like your form is breaking on any of the below exercises, stop and move onto the next exercise on the list. Always remember, form is the most important thing. Doing it wrong is not only pointless but unsafe. You wind up using muscles that you weren’t suppose to which can lead to injury over time. Not usually on the first time but if you do an exercise wrong dozens of times or maybe it’ll take hundreds of times, regardless something will give eventually.
If you’re unsure as to what any of these exercises are, just type them into Youtube. Youtube has a huge library of exercise. Just take note of the amount of likes or dislikes the video has. Don’t take advice from a video with many dislikes.
Bodyweight Workout 1:
1. 60 Jumping Jacks: Done as fast as possible, but make sure you do full jumping jacks. Arms all the way extended at the top.
2. Pushups: 20 reps (if you can’t get your chest all the way to the ground either go on your knees or do the pushups against a chair.)
3. Split Squats 12 on each leg.
4. Spiderman Plank: 45 seconds
5. Wall Squat (aka wall sit): 60 seconds.
6. Planks: Do for 60 seconds.
7. Burpees or squat thrust: 12 reps
8. High Knees: Done as fast as possible, 30 seconds
Bodyweight Workout 2:
1. Squats 30 seconds
2. Pushups 30 seconds
3. Jump Squats 30 seconds
4. Plank 30 seconds
5. Burpees 30 seconds
6. Split Squats 30 seconds on one leg, switch to the other for 30 seconds
7. Side Plank (with a pulse) 30 seconds on each side
8. Split Squat Jumps or Squat Jumps 30 seconds.
Dumbbell Complex :
1. DB Push Press x 10 reps
2. DB Split Squats x 10 reps
3. DB Core Rows x 10 on each arm
4. DB Squat Jump x 10 reps
5. Mountain Climbers or Burpees x 30 seconds
Do the above 5 exercises in a row at a vigorous pace. You should use weights that are heavy enough that you can do 11 reps but not a 12th. Make sure the weights are heavy enough and you might need to take 2 sets of weights for it to be effective.