The smell of fall is almost here and with so much going on, there are few good excuses to stay indoors this weekend.
There's a lot happening in the tri-boro alone that we thought you should know about. Here are five things:
- You Need to Know Where to Catch a Local Football Game: will be playing Morris Catholic home at 7 p.m. Friday while will be playing Whippany Park at home Friday at 7 p.m.
- You Need to Know Where to Meet Butler's Republican Candidates: The Butler Republican Club is having their at the Stonybrook Swim Club from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Attendees will have the chance to meet Butler's Republican candidates for council.
- You Need to Know Where to Support the Family of Alex Vitaro: The family of Alex Vitaro, a Kinnelon man who tragically died last month, will benefit from a in Alex's name at Church, 2 Miller Road in Kinnelon, on Sunday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The breakfast will include an all-you-can-eat meal and is being hosted by Knights of Columbus 14493.
- You Need to Know Where to Learn About the Jacob Ford Jr. Mansion: The is offering a Sunday from 3:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. with Gordon Thomas Ward, author of a Bit of Earth and Ghosts of Central Jersey, and Jude M. Pfister, author of The Jacob Ford Jr. Mansion and the Fords of New Jersey.
- You Need to Know Where to See Some Fancy Cars: The 7th Annual Fords of Fall car show is being held Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at . Up to 200 vehicles (all Ford) will be shown and judged during the car show.