It's not only Monday, but the Monday after a holiday weekend, which means it could be extra hard to get into the swing of things this morning. We're going to help you out by giving you one less thing to think about before you head out the door to work and give you five suggestions of where to grab a cup of coffee.
Here they are:
- You Need to Know You Can Go to Coffee: We last week and explained the drive-thru convenience of this specialty coffee shop.
- You Need to Know There Are Five in the Tri-boro: Strange as it may seem, you can barely turn a corner without seeing a sign for the corporate coffee chain. You can visit the one on Route 23 North, the two on Route 23 South, the one on Main Street, Butler or the one on Main Street, Bloomingdale.
- You Need to Know You Can Get Coffee at Quick Chek: , in Bloomingdale, has a fully-stocked coffee bar with both caffeinated and decaffeinated options. You can even choose the texture of the cup you drink your coffee out of, all for an affordable cost.
- You Need to Know You Can Get Coffee at G&A: has coffee to go along with your bagels if you're stopping in.
- You Need to Know You Can Get Coffee at the Diner: If you have more than a few minutes to spare, stop in one of your local diners with a friend for a cup of coffee and good conversation. Depending where you are located, you could visit the , or