Four residents-two Democrats and two Republicans-filed petitions to run for Bloomingdale Council seats in the June primary. The deadline to file petitions was 4 p.m. Monday.
The Republican candidates are incumbent Jo-Ann Pituch and Michele Siek and the Democrat candidates are Michael Sondermeyer and Board of Education Member Rich Dellaripa.
Additionally, candidates wishing to serve on the County Committee filed petitions. Mostly Republican candidates filed, with the exception of resident Meredith Mascitello, who filed under the Fiscal Responsibility designation for District 4. All other candidates who filed, as provided by Borough Clerk Jane McCarthy, are:
- District 1: Linda J. Huntley, John W. Tierney
- District 2: Bonnie Piaget, Terry Anderson
- District 3: Jo-Ann Pituch, John Pituch
- District 4: Anne DuHaime, Jeffrey Gabriele, Meredith Mascitello
- District 5: Helen Hopkinson, Albert Hopkinson Jr.