Metabolic Primer is a Level II class.
Who should attend?
- Achievers who have completed Level I Base Conditioning sessions.
- Mastered the basic movements of squatting, lunging and who have a stable core.
- Individuals looking for a more challenging atmosphere and workout to:
- Burn more calories
- Focus thier mindset on the tasks presented.
- Are ready to increase their fitness levels in a fun, supportive atmosphere.
- PRIMER is a moderate intensity Group Training session. We have a mix of attendees that are focused on improvement of basic skills and on creating fun new challenges for their mind and body.
- The physical challenges are focused on Muscular Endurance (high repetition) to maximize injury prevention and build a stable knowledge base for future challenges.
- Classes take into account your current and desired fitness levles and create the appropriate challenges.
- A fun, motivating environment.
- Strength training, cardiovascualt work, crossfit ness training, and teamwork are all consistent components of a PRIMER class.
Designed to work you hard and increase your metabolism.
A mix of strength, cardio and flexibility.
Indoor and outdoor.
Teamwork and fun.
Level II class. Intermediate.
Beginners are also encouraged to attend.