Here is what’s going on in the Tri-Boro area this week:
- A special meeting regarding a proposed ordinance designed to protect Kinnelon homebuyers will be held Thursday at 7 p.m.
The Kinnelon Ordinance Committee will discuss a proposed ordinance requiring a certificate of occupancy to be issued for a property prior to it being sold to ensure that all work “meeting existing borough code.” Kinnelon Mayor Michael Collins said the legislation is designed to protect Kinnelon homeowners.
The meeting will be held in the Kinnelon High School auditorium.
- Kinnelon will host is annual K-Fest on Saturday.
- The Butler Council will hold a workshop on Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the conference room in the borough hall.
- The Kinnelon Board of Adjustment will hold a meeting on Tuesday at 8 p.m. in the municipal building.
- The Kinnelon Planning Board will hold a meeting on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the municipal building.