Butler High School is a four-year high school serving grades nine through 12. Butler High School was founded in 1922. Students who attend the high school live in either the Borough of Butler or the Borough of Bloomingdale. The school is accredited by the New Jersey Department of Education.
- Hours: School hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1922
- Number of students: 603
- Public/Private: Public
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: English Literature, English Language, Chemistry, Physiology, U.S. History, Psychology, Calculus, Biology, Physics
- Extracurricular activities available: Yearbook, newspaper, literary magazine
- Sports teams: There are 22 interscholastic sports teams, including football and basketball.