Maryann King is a licensed Zumba instructor offering numerous classes, including one based at the Butler VFW located on Carey Avenue. Zumba classes combine fitness with Latin-inspired dance and offer easy to follow moves. Beginners and advanced students can take the class to help to burn calories fast. Check the main site for details on classes or for more information on Zumba fitness.
- Hours: Mon 7:15PM, Wed 7:15 PM Thur 7:15PM Sat 9:45 AM
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped accessible ramp.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What makes this community special?: All of my classes are judgement free and cater to all fitness levels.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Class Schedule Link: www.njzumbaclasses.com
- Number of classes/week: 6
- Average class size: 25
- Number of instructors: 1
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 25-1
- Dance styles: Hip hop, Latin, Modern
- Services: Cardio training, Endurance, Weight loss
- Regular classes: http://www.njzumbaclasses.com
- What is your training philosophy?: I believe fitness should be fun, safe and effective for everyone… no matter what size, shape, age, or fitness level. Whether you are new to Zumba®, or have taken many classes, I teach to all levels.